3e Asset Management
3e Asset Management Ltd
We focus on acquiring unloved properties and refurbishing them either to sell to release a good profit or if they meet our portfolio criteria then we will refinance them with the aim of releasing all our costs (the elusive NMD or as we like to call it the No Money Left In Deal).
We typically look to work with one investor per deal as this keeps things simple and we love simple at 3e. Having done a number of deals like this for ourselves over the years we have a lot of experience in identifying the right properties, in the best locations and minimising the cost of refurbishment to therefore achieve solid returns for our investors.
Our projects range from single house refurbishments to medium size redevelopments and we look to match the project with the right investor as again this keeps things simple, which we like.
If you want to find out more about our project’s then get in contact as we would love to chat to you about them.
We are Corby’s newest and premier serviced office provider, catering for start-ups, small businesses and solopreneurs.
We launched in March 2018 and provide the following services:
Virtual Office Service – providing you with a low cost professional address for your business.
Co Working Space – If you are just starting out in business this is a great way to meet other businesses at an affordable price.
Serviced Office – For those that want a dedicated, secure office space to conduct their business from.
Meeting Room – Available to hire for those important meetings or to run training seminars from – what-ever your requirement we aim to cater for it.
3e Hub has been created by business and property entrepreneur Gary Elliott. "I wanted to create a space for businesses to thrive and build to their next level and this can only be done in the right environment" says Gary. "I am confident that the community that we build at 3e Hub will forge business and personal relationships that will stand the test of time".
- Asking prices are at an all-time high right now Posted on 19th October 2020 at 09:00
- Inside Rightmove’s most viewed homes this autumn Posted on 17th October 2020 at 09:00
- Heart-warming letter uncovers happy memories & history of our homes Posted on 16th October 2020 at 16:30
- Why are renters hunting for two-bed houses? Posted on 16th October 2020 at 15:00
- What you need to know about owning a leasehold Posted on 13th October 2020 at 10:00
- Tenants with long-term arrears ‘claiming to have Covid to avoid eviction’ Posted on 20th October 2020 at 17:22
- COVID: Why are landlords ‘evil’ when they evict, but no one vilifies employers when they make staff redundant? Posted on 20th October 2020 at 15:29
- Post-Covid development strategy for property group, Land Securities Posted on 20th October 2020 at 15:15
- Landlord Leaders: Martin Silman – eight years spent keeping Portsmouth Council at bay Posted on 20th October 2020 at 14:57
- John Lewis launches ambitious plan to become large-scale residential landlord Posted on 20th October 2020 at 10:49
For more information simply call us on 01536 333545 or Email email@example.com