3e Asset Management
3e Asset Management Ltd
We focus on acquiring unloved properties and refurbishing them either to sell to release a good profit or if they meet our portfolio criteria then we will refinance them with the aim of releasing all our costs (the elusive NMD or as we like to call it the No Money Left In Deal).
We typically look to work with one investor per deal as this keeps things simple and we love simple at 3e. Having done a number of deals like this for ourselves over the years we have a lot of experience in identifying the right properties, in the best locations and minimising the cost of refurbishment to therefore achieve solid returns for our investors.
Our projects range from single house refurbishments to medium size redevelopments and we look to match the project with the right investor as again this keeps things simple, which we like.
If you want to find out more about our project’s then get in contact as we would love to chat to you about them.
We are Corby’s newest and premier serviced office provider, catering for start-ups, small businesses and solopreneurs.
We launched in March 2018 and provide the following services:
Virtual Office Service – providing you with a low cost professional address for your business.
Co Working Space – If you are just starting out in business this is a great way to meet other businesses at an affordable price.
Serviced Office – For those that want a dedicated, secure office space to conduct their business from.
Meeting Room – Available to hire for those important meetings or to run training seminars from – what-ever your requirement we aim to cater for it.
3e Hub has been created by business and property entrepreneur Gary Elliott. "I wanted to create a space for businesses to thrive and build to their next level and this can only be done in the right environment" says Gary. "I am confident that the community that we build at 3e Hub will forge business and personal relationships that will stand the test of time".
- Top 10 rural spots if you’re thinking about leaving the city Posted on 11th August 2020 at 14:35
- Deadline for Help to Buy builds extended Posted on 11th August 2020 at 14:30
- Why are so many buyers escaping to the country? Posted on 10th August 2020 at 17:15
- What’s the most popular village in the UK? Posted on 10th August 2020 at 16:50
- How do I buy at an auction now? Posted on 10th August 2020 at 15:30
- ‘Airbnb mortgage’ market roars back into action Posted on 13th August 2020 at 09:01
- Connells reports healthy profits despite Covid Posted on 12th August 2020 at 17:00
- BREAKING: Sturgeon says evictions ban will be extended for another six months Posted on 12th August 2020 at 14:30
- EXCLUSIVE: Landlords say proposed East Midlands licensing schemes will drive up homelessness Posted on 12th August 2020 at 14:27
- SURVEY: Landlords report 87% of tenants paying rent and only 3% in arrears Posted on 12th August 2020 at 11:32
For more information simply call us on 01536 333545 or Email firstname.lastname@example.org